Monday, January 17, 2011

Gaming Gifts bring new opportunities to the GWC Staff

The season of Christmas brought a lot of blessings to the staff at Gaming with Chuck (GWC) HQ. We got to spend a lot of time together, and it was all good time. That included playing some games, having friends over, and just quiet family time as well.

Along with all the good things that came from Christmas (good times, relaxation, reflection on the meaning of Christmas itself...) there also came a good number of neato presents and new games to the HQ collection! Here is a list, I hope I didn't forget anything.

Are there any requests for reviews for any of these?  I think I will try to do something for most of them over the upcoming months.  Playing these gems and treasures is the least I can do to say Thank You to the gift givers.

Tags:

No comments: