Monday, February 27, 2012

PhD coming to a finish soon - look for more postings

I have a huge backlog of games that I want to review, mods and scenarios I want to write up, and even belated after action reports. I have hundreds of miniatures that require painting - from the early 18th century armies for the Great War of Northern Balkania, to re-basing ACW figures, to all sorts of 15mm projects, and even sprucing up my 1:2000 WW2 and WW1 fleets. However, with my final few months of preparation on the PhD, I haven't been able to do any of those things (with a clear conscience). Well, gentle readers, the end is (hopefully, and blessedly) near. I may be finishing within the next few weeks. Which means more content being generated from the celestial glee factory that operates day and night at Gaming with Chuck Headquarters (GwCHQ). Till then, see you - and keep gaming. ps - check out the announcement of a new (anticipated) adventure to be published over at Valley of the Old Ones, once the same PhD work is finished!!

No comments: